For years, Air Van Moving has provided the Seattle records management and warehouse storage services that our city’s business and commercial clients need. We’re able to store and organize years of records with ease because we own a large, secure and well-ordered Seattle records storage facility and we employ a trained and experienced staff.
Our air-conditioned facility is monitored by a 24-hour surveillance camera and proofed against theft and fire. Once your documents are stored in our facility, our staff will organize and manage them according to your specifications. We use an inventory management system to track and access your documents, and we can also perform warehousing and distribution services for commercial storage clients unable to proceed as usual during a company relocation.
Our Seattle records management services include, but are not limited to:
- Regularly Scheduled OR On-Demand Pickup and Delivery
- 2-Hour Rush Delivery and 1-Hour Access
- Emergency 24-hour Access
- File and Document Retrieval, Re-filing Service, Record Organization
- Record Tracking for Schedule Retention and Disposal
- Document Destruction and Secure Shredding On-Site
- Quarterly Reports of Activity and Inventory on Stored Materials
- Climate-Controlled Area for Sensitive Materials and Media Storage
- Monitored Fire and Security System, Access Only by Authorized Personnel
- Recycling Consoles
- Document Faxing, Copying, Duplication
- Telephone Reference Service
- File Storage Cartons Available for Sale
- Conference Rooms for Record Review
Air Van Moving is the company with the most experience in Seattle records management, and we look forward to working with you. Please call with your warehouse storage questions, or fill out our quick quote form to receive your FREE, no-obligation estimate today.